RAOQ summoners war banner.jpg

Fire Inugami

(Raoq)

Inugami_Fire_Icon.png
Raoq SW.png
Raoq_2A.png

GRADE: 3-STAR

TYPE: ATTACK

HOW TO GET: Unknown Scroll, Mystical Scroll, Fire Scroll, Faimon Volcano

GOOD FOR: GB12, DB12, NB12, SF10, PC10, ToAR5, Lav, Hall of Elements, PvP

Raoq Fire Inugami.jpg
PROGRESSION GUIDE.jpg

MAX STATS (6* & Awakened)

HP: 9060 ATK: 681 DEF: 527 SPD: 108

MAX STATS (2nd Awakened)

HP: 9720 ATK: 801 DEF: 582 SPD: 108

AWAKENED BONUS

Strengthen Skill [Scratch]

AWAKEN REQUIREMENTS

mid fire essence.png

15 Mid    10 Low     10 Mid     5 Low 

 

VIDEO GUIDE

Get Live Chat Coaching from G3 Players!

 

RAOQ SKILLS

Skillups Needed: 6 (Use Family Skillups)

Scratch:  Attacks the enemy with razor-sharp claws and decreases their defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%

  • Lv.3 Damage +10%

  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

Multiplier - 370% of ATK stat before reduction

Scratch (Strengthened): Attacks with giant claws to weaken the enemy's defense with a 50% chance and attacks consecutively with a 30% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%

  • Lv.3 Damage +10%

  • Lv.4 Damage +10%

  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

  • Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

Multiplier - 370% of ATK stat before reduction

 

Team Up: Teams up with another ally to attack the enemy. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1

Multiplier - 370% of ATK stat before reduction and an additional 1st skill attack from a random ally 

 

Annihilate (Passive): Get an extra turn if you kill the enemy. [Automatic Effect]

Multiplier - none

Leader Skill: none

2ND AWAKENED SKILLS

Skillups Needed: 5 (Use 2A Raoq)

Scratch: Attacks with giant claws to weaken the enemy's defense for 2 turns with a 70% chance and attacks consecutively with a 30% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%

  • Lv.3 Damage +15%

  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

Multiplier - 450% of ATK stat before reduction

Team Up: Teams up with two other allies to attack an enemy. (Reusable in 3 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%

  • Lv.3 Damage +15%

Multiplier - 450% of ATK stat before reduction and an additional 1st skill attack from a random ally 

 

Annihilate (Passive): If you kill the enemy, you will get an extra turn instantly and your skill cooldown time will decrease by 1 turn. [Automatic Effect]

Multiplier - none

Leader Skill: none

RAOQ RUNES

RUNE EMPTY.png

SPD / ATK%

CD% / CR%

*ONLY use CR on slot 4 if you can't get enough Crit Rate substats. Keep in mind these are just general recommendations, you will need to alter your rune and stat builds based on what content you want to use this monster for and what team you are using him with. 

 

If you’re looking for detailed rune and stat builds you should take a look at SWMaster’s Rune Farming Guide – I have been a member of their site since I was new to Summoners War and would highly recommend it to all players.

ATK%

R5

Focus on Atk, CR, CD, Hp, Def, Acc, Res

2 - Sets | Blade, Fight, Determination, Enhance, Accuracy, Tolerance​​

4 - Set |Fatal, Rage

All Game

Focus on Spd, Atk, CR, CD

2 - Sets | Blade, Will, Revenge

4 - Set | Violent, Swift, Fatal, Rage

 

RUNE GUIDE.jpg

RAOQ BUILDS / STRATEGY

Sustain Build / Safe Dungeon and R5 runs

If you are struggling to consistently survive dungeons and Raids, use Vampire / Revenge to consistently heal Raoq back up. Make sure to give him at least 80% CR with as much ATK and CD as possible without making him too squishy to avoid being one shot.

Full Damage / Speed Run Build 

To improve your run times, he needs to be on Fatal / Rage + Blade. His role here is to hit like a truck! Give him as much damage as possible with at least 80% CR and +200% CD. 

PvP Build

Raoq works great in Defense and Offense for Guild Content. If you plan on building a second Raoq for PvP, he should be on Swift or Violent + Will. He needs good runes to shine here as he needs good speed while also dealing out big damage and survive being one shot. 

 

Learn About Runes, Drop Locations, and More!

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

Strengths:

•The Fire Inugami, Raoq is a great damage dealer for PvE and PvP. 

•He teams up with another ally which helps with both damage and cool downs. 

•If he kills an enemy he not only get's an additional turn but also reduces his own cool downs!

•He can team up with 2 other monsters to deal big damage.

•His defense breaks and has built in Violent runes. 

Weakness:

•Even after 2A, he is still very squishy. 

 

*If you want to learn what monsters to use with Raoq in Summoners War, here is the best GB10, best DB10 and R5 guides that will walk you through your first teams for all this content.

 

RANKING

GB12 (8/10): Even though Raoq has elemental disadvantage, his skill kit still makes him useful for Giants B12.

DB12 (8/10): If you pair him with Loren and Verde, you'll more opportunities to strip the immunity in Dragons B12 making your runs a little safer. 

NB12 (10/10): His first skill can proc, and his "team up" hits with 2 other teammates helping to break through the Necro B12's shield. 

SF10 (9/10): Raoq is great for Steel Fortress B10 since he helps to reduce cool times with his team up while doing good damage.

PC10 (9/10): He has a similar role in Punisher Crypt B10 as in SF10.

ToA (6/10): He can be used in ToA as a damage dealer and his team up helps to lower cool downs.

Rift of Worlds (10/10): Raoq is a good beginner damage dealer in R5 due to his DEF break and 3 monster team up to help reduce cooldowns.

Labyrinth (7/10): He is good in a few of the Labyrinth stages. 

Dimensional Hole (8/10): He is useful in the element restriction stage and 4 star restriction stage.

Arena (7/10): He is useable here as damage dealer. You'll need a lot of damage on him and another nuker to farm arena.

Guild Wars (8/10): After the second awakening, Raoq has become meta for strong defense teams along wtih being solid in offense.

RTA (7/10): After he is second awakened Raoq is a solid pick for RTA for his big damage and team up ability. 

 
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
GB10 GUIDE.jpg
DB10 GUIDE.jpg
NB10 GUIDE.jpg
TOA GUIDE.jpg
R5 GUIDE.jpg