top of page
Charlotte summoners war banner.jpg

Wind Occult Girl


Wind Occult Girl.png
Charlotte SW.png



HOW TO GET: Mystical Scroll, Temple of Wishes, Wind Scroll, Legendary Scroll

GOOD FOR: GB12, PvP, ToA, Lab, Dimensional Hole

CHARLOTTE Wind Occult Girl.jpg

MAX STATS (6* & Awakened)

HP: 10380 ATK: 845 DEF: 604 SPD: 105


Increases Accuracy by 25%


high wind essence.png

20 High    10 Mid     15 High     5 Mid 





Skillups Needed: 13 (Use DEVILMONS)

Help Me, Teddy: Summons a teddy bear to attack the enemy. This attack has a 25% chance to forcibly put the enemy to sleep for 1 turn. Acquires another turn, up to 2 turns, if the enemy falls asleep.

  • Damage +5%

  • Damage +5%

  • Effect Rate +5%

  • Damage +10%

  • Damage +10%

Multiplier: 380% of the ATK stat before reduction


Toy Knight: Summons a doll knight and attacks all enemies. Stuns them for 1 turn and decreases their Attack Speed for 2 turns with a 50% chance each. (Reusable in 3 turns).

  • Damage +10%

  • Damage +10%

  • Damage +10%

  • Effect Rate +10%

Multiplier:  340% of the ATK stat before reduction


Water Guardian Angel: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Each attack decreases their Attack Bar by 30%, and has a 40% chance to increase the enemy's chances of landing a Glancing Hit for 2 turns. Afterwards, increases the Attack Bar of all allies by 30% additionally. (Reusable in 5 turns).

  • Damage +10%

  • Damage +10%

  • Effect Rate +10%

  • Cooltime Turn -1

Multiplier: 170% x3 of the ATK stat before reduction

Leader Skill: Increase the Critical Rate of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 38%

Save 100's of Hours and Make 10x Faster Progress!


Early-Mid Game

Focus on Spd, Atk, CR, CD, Acc

2 - Sets | Blade, Focus

4 - Set | Despair, Swift


End Game 

Focus on Spd, Atk, CR, CD, Hp, Def, Acc

2 - Sets | Will​​

4 - Set | Violent



CD% / CR%

*ONLY use CR on slot 4 if you can't get enough Crit Rate substats. Keep in mind these are just general recommendations, you will need to alter your rune and stat builds based on what content you want to use this monster for and what team you are using him with. 



Learn About Runes, Drop Locations, and More!



•Charlotte in Summoners War is an amazing monster with lots of Crowd Control (CC).

•He has a huge CR Leader skill for Wind types which is great if you are using Lushen in GB12 to lower his rune requirements.

•Her 1st skill sleeps and has built in violent runes.

•Her 2nd and 3rd skill are AoE with stun, decrease atk bar, decrease speed, glancing, and AoE attack bar boost.


•Charlotte needs a lot of devilmons.

•She is stat heavy needing speed, damage, and accuracy, and enough tankiness to survive. 

•Immunity monsters like Fran, Chloe, or Lulu really drops her effectiveness.



GB12 (10/10): Charlotte's CC and damage is great for safely clearing Giants B12. Her leader skill also helps if you can't get good enough CR on your other wind monsters.

DB12 (3/10): She has attribute disadvantage and isn't really recommended in Dragons B12.

NB12 (1/10): She only has 1 skill multi hit which isn't enough to break through the Necro B12 shield.

ToA (10/10): Her skill kit is amazing for an auto ToA team. She has enough CC to climb as far as you need to go. 

Rift of Worlds (6/10): She can be used in the Water Rift for damage and ATK bar boost for when the Dragon attacks. 

Labyrinth (10/10): She has the same role here as she does in ToA.

Dimensional Hole (9/10): She is an excellent monster for the elemental restriction stage. 

Arena (7/10): She is good for offense as you climb higher to counter anti Lushen comps. 

Guild Wars (8/10): She is great to counter annoying water heal comps like her sister Anavel


RTA (7/10): Charlotte is a strong pick in RTA. Keep in mind will runes and immunity monsters are common so make sure you bring a reliable stripper.  

bottom of page